At the heart of our daily work is ESG research. After developing a meaningful strategy, the actual value from ESG considerations is derived from the ongoing and active management of sustainability risks and opportunities. We believe that ESG research should be tailored to a unique strategy or corporate goal in order to be most effective.
Our core activities include:
- Descriptive and quantitative corporate ESG performance analysis
- ESG fund due-diligence
- Ongoing risk monitoring & compliance
- Raw data research & benchmarking
- Exclusion research & conduct-based assessments
- ESG Scores: Please see our Methodology here: ESG Rating Methodology